- 200 g prunes, pitted
- 100 g peanuts, shelled
- 100 g peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 50 g chocolate drops
- Beat the prunes and peanuts in a food processor, until both ingredients break down and are completely combined.
- Add the peanut butter and cinnamon. Beat until the mixture comes together like dough.
- Add the chocolate drops and pulse twice, just to incorporate.
- Transfer mixture to a 10×25 cm rectangular baking pan, lined with plastic wrap.
- Press down on the mixture with your fingers until it has spread in the baking pan evenly.
- Place in freezer for 5 hours.
- When ready, remove from freezer and cut into individual bars.
- To store, wrap each bar in plastic wrap and keep refrigerated.